mainly, because, the husband would probably fall over dead if i wrote a lengthy proclamation of love to him. which i'd probably never do. 8 years of greatness friends.
- we do share a love for music. his more current, while mine is 80's and earlier. (foreigner concert)
- we had one #ohniceandchubbybaby
- we have one the kona
- we've lived in both parents basements (while owning a home...winners here.)
- i've been through 1 wedding ring that the husband insured (smart man), while the husband actually has two by accident.
- we are both super cheap (much to the chagrin of both dads)
- together we've been to japan, hawaii, wisconsin, washington, iowa, mexico, disneyland (totally counts as a place) nevada, yellowstone, canada, idaho, montana, south dakota, nebraska, colorado, arizona, new mexico, michigan.
- in college i made $11.00 an hour (breadwinner) while he made $8.15 and
somehow he qualified for the house alone (the day before we got married.)
- we've owned 3 homes, 2 of which we still have. (dang rental)
- we remodeled 2 of the homes.
- we both love playing indoor soccer
- we've owned 4 vehicles. larry the landcruiser, the fj, the truck and jezebel the celica.
- we usually go camping for our anniversary or on a small trip somewhere, so we don't really do the gift thing. see here, here, here
(guess i need to be better about blogging about them)
- we've been janitors together. while it was fun, i hated it.
- we've had 1 fight. the definition of a fight, he's sleeping in the other room. (i won)
- we both love to thrift shop (in fact the husband introduced me)
- we were the best man and maid of honor for our friends wedding (before marriage)
- we can quote almost any disney, lotr (welcome fellow nerds) or harry potter movie line and know instantly what's being quoted.
- we both love hiking. here, here, here, here, here, oh, and here
- we graduated together. twice in fact. i was one of two girls in my construction program, all the guys always told me to marry older. so i did, luckily, the husband was done with his MBA the same time i was with my bachelors. when he was getting his bachelors i decided to graduate with an associates (i don't even remember what it was called)
- both our birthdays are in march.
- we love to sled
- neither of us can remember how long (or short we dated) or when we actually got engaged.
- we've been to the emergency room, too many times, before and after being married. always because of me. always.
- we are so opposite it's crazy we've made it this long.