Sep 30, 2014

Portland Coast // Day 7 // Portlandia


(Sigh, because I spent hours exporting all my photos in THE wrong size, I can't do large photos...so it's going to be lame and be small photos for a while.  Plus, I'm slightly disheartened by it, so I should have blogged when I could remember everything, please excuse the lameness and lack of organization.)



Pittock Mansion.  It was closed when we accidentally drove up to it.  But you can walk around for free.  Plus you better do it.



The view was breathtaking. 


We did the most touristy thing possible there.  Voodoo Doughnuts was a must right?




After eating our slightly horrific doughnuts (while they were good, I did feel kind of uneasy about the whole voodoo thing.)






The last few minutes in Portland were spent on the dock.  People watching and letting Aiko get all her jitters out before the flight. 



Luckily, the flight went ok.  Honestly, it can't have been that bad, because I don't remember anything about it...4 months later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis