Oct 1, 2014

Snow Basin and poop.

I just couldn't stand it anymore.  It was such wonderful weather and the leaves were changing and we were all just sitting inside!  Wasting away the lovely autumn air.  So I rounded up the whole family and headed up the mountains. 


It was one of those weird random cold days (that were followed with 75 degree days.)  As always, I'm trying to take some photos of my kids and then Hali decided she needed one like Aiko too.


Obviously, it's not near as cute.  Plus, then, she stepped in dog poop, in chacos.   I laughed, she totally deserved it, mocking my baby.


Derek also hates when I take photos.  I know, I know, but I just want to capture all the wonderful moments, which is ALL the time.  Some times, I realize that I just need to store the precious moments in my mind. 


Which is hard, because I feel like brain has been MIA for quite some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis