Aug 5, 2014

9 years of us.



The only time I feel it's appropriate for me to get sappy is in August.  Why? 


 Well, it's been 9 years of marital bliss my friends.  There were many "firsts" since our last Anniversary and I feel they are worth blogging about once again.  Here are a few of my favorite.

Had our little Orion.


Went camping as a family for the first time EVER.  First time we let Aiko sleep in the same bed with us since she was a wee babe.  Won't be repeating that.



Got our first misdemeanors as a family.


Aiko became a big sister.


Little Brother rolling all over. 


Aiko rode a horse and hated every minute of it. 



Little Brother smiling and laughing.


Having two kids!


Going to parades as a family because that's what families do. 


Becoming a "gun family."


Becoming a family of five!  (including the Kona of course.) 


So my love, here's to us and many more happy memories to come.  Love you Boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis