Feb 12, 2014

Dark are the days.

Well, not really, but I do spend a LOT of time in doors these days.  With the crappy inversion and cold weather, my once tan skin now competes in whiteness with my pale faced husband.  Sigh.  He even looks tanner because of all the freckles.  Plus I'm carrying a large basketball on my gut.  Let's just say, we went for a walk the other day, just around the block, and I had to stop and rest...a few times.   



Which, I can't believe how many people are pregnant and due in the spring.  It really is crazy, plus I find it strange to be pregnant with most of the actual livestock in the world.  I keep thinking of all the sheep, donkeys and cows that are pregnant out there, because it's spring time right?  I dunno, the correlation kind of bothers me right now. 

I'm reaching a little too hard now.  I was reading back to my old blogs and thought "I used to be funny and much more adventurous."  It's that #ohniceandchubbybaby's fault, her world has overtaken ours with cute baby times.  Which, I wouldn't trade for the world, but I need to write about something else other than babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis