May 4, 2012

I went Bra shopping last night

Let me tell you, you may not want to read this, but this is a daily worry in my mind...and one of my main hang ups about pregnancy. 

Well, I think I am safe to say that the grass is WAY not greener on this side.

I haven't broken down in tears yet, because, probably because there is the small excuse of the babe, I'm still not happy with it...but I will deal.

I felt that I have long overcome feeling self conscious about myself and realizing sometimes...my gene pool just sucks in certain areas.  Like for instance...I am 5' 1", around 128 lbs, which sounds about normal, except for we throw in my now double d boobs with my size 5 feet. 

I've been asked how I stay upright with the disproportionate body parts. 

It's been hard my friends.

 

1 comment:

  1. First of all, share the wealth! Second of all the boss man may never notice .either bc he is afraid of ever saying that to a woman or he's simply non observant... You decide

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis