Dec 23, 2011

Good Company, food, music, disneyland can do no wrong.


Note to all...these are not in order. 
It's much too hard.


Thunder Mountain, might just be one of the best little thrillers out there.



The swings...which kind of make me a little sick.


Look at my husband's face! 
Hali was laughing like a manic.
Boy, do I have a video for you.


We ate many smashed PB&J.
more smashed than anything.


toy story ride. always a super long wait.
always worth the long wait, even if someone did puke in the line somewhere.


Disneyland for Christmas, what more could you ask for?


Stuck on the line.



So excited for Cars to open in the California side. 
It will be amazing! They are building the entire Radiator Springs. 


Giant turkey leg.
It was delicious.
All my hard healthy work out the door.


Here I am trying to be healthy, eating the avocado. 
which was so smashed and brown it would have made me cry, except for I was at Disneyland.


The world of colors was amazing.
Absolutely stunning, even if it was raining, and we were on the front row getting even wetter.




I bought this print for our house..that will hopefully close soon!


The Matterhorn.
This is what my mom thinks of when we say Disneyland. 
As a young girl, her family always came to Disneyland, so you see, our love goes deep and for many years back. So sad Mitsie, jan and my dad couldn't join us.


Grams at Disneyland.
She is where my mom gets her trooperness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis