We got this text me fathhhehher!
"You should put Christmas Lights on the tree. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!"
How to/DIY lights on fallen 50 foot blue spruce tree from Hurricane Force Winds.
1. Find all the lights possible.
2. Tie dogs to the roots.
3. Wrap lights around you.
4. Find many extension cords.
5. Be prepared for people to drive slowly by and take pictures of your backside.
6. Find Harmony in this picture.
7. Make sure to hold a globe and take a photo.
8. Take kiss photo.
10. Make absolutely certain that as people drive by they think "boy, sure looks like Christmas barfed there."
11. Make sure to get just good photo with possessed eyes.
Thank you for joining us on how to/DIY decorate fallen blue spruce tree because of Hurricane winds.