Feb 25, 2011

Beautiful Beastie

Got up early this morning.
Mainly, to exercise, but instead I finished my nails.
But of course I put in a Disney Movie, a prince movie nonetheless.
So girly sometimes, it's weird.
But pretty sure I will take any child with a Disney Trivia Smack-down. 
As long as I have my trusty siblings to be on my team that is.
Which reminds me.  
I wanted to watch Disney's Hercules last night.

IT

WAS

GONE.

Breath.

Pretty sure I purchased it from the Deseret Industries.
Thinking, Thinking....Thought.
Hannah doesn't have a VCR 
(kids ask you parents to show what this is)
HALI DOES.
GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr.
Called her up, yelled at her to bring it back.
The nerve.
All in good jest mind you.
BUT, because I had to watch Beauty and the Beast instead of "Hunkulese" (who says that in the movie quick?)
I was almost brought to tears.
Isn't is nice that Beast saves Belle from the pack of ravenous wolves who lick their lips?
Sigh, yes, I almost broke down.
After big gulps and deep breaths, I almost succombed to tears once again, after Beast yells at Belle while cleaning his wound.
I say, world, is there nothing more tender?
And that my friends is why being a girl sucks.
(I don't particularly like the word "sucks" but it fits)
It's a good thing the Husband wasn't there to laugh at me instead of tenderly embrace in this time of sorrow. 
The Kona didn't even comfort me.

Disney Nerd Out.

2 comments:

  1. I totally kick butt at disney's scene it. i used to have a vcr so i'm guessing our copy of Hercules is at hal and janet's, you could always borrow theirs. and i think it was meg that calls him hunkulese...i think. it's been awhile.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis