1. I have The Derek
2. Little kids can't help but stare and then ask you point blank, why your leg is broken.
3. Family that will do almost anything i ask. I'm sure this will change as soon as I'm off the crutches.
4. It is only temporary, it could be worse.
5. I don't have to clear the snow.
6. I haven't driven in over a month.
7. I could shop in a wheel chair at midnight Black Friday Morning.
8. People moved out of the way and are super nice at 2 AM when seeing a girl in a wheelchair.
9. I am way faster on crutches that I ever was walking.
10. People are even nicer when they see you have a huge load to carry whilst on a wheelchair and you look like this.