Apr 14, 2009
I love fake nails. Couple of reasons why.
1. To my everlasting shame, I have bitten my nails for as long as I can remember. This year I was determined to conquer that terrible habit. I think I've done it, 24 years later, yeah, I know.
2. They are so Pretty! You can wear a grungy outfit and still look fabulous!
3. Such Variety! Colors, sparkles, jewels, & patterns.
I also Hate fake Nails. Couple of reasons why.
1. Expensive! About every two weeks I have to go in and get them filled.
2. Really, they are just a waste of money, but to an avid nail biter...don't they just look OH SO much better?
Median between my Love/Hate: I learned to do my own fake nails. You know the reasons why.
My friend April just taught me how to do them! Bought all my stuff, and some handmedowns, now all I need is the practice. So if you have a couple of hours and like $15 (since I am still perfecting) you now have a Nail lady!