Sep 9, 2018

First Soccer Games!


It doesn't seem quite real that I am a soccer mom. I can't believe we've already come to this point or soccer gear, practices and games!


The kids were super excited. 


True to form, the kids were the smallest ones on the field, but they ran their hardest. 



I was actually surprised at how much Aiko did run, I'm not sure I've ever seen her run for so long. 





The few times Aiko dribbled the ball and we had an epic photobomb by Orion. 


 The kids have some realllllly good coaches. I'm not sure I'd ever be able to coach kids so young. 





Nothing like watching mob ball. 



The Blue Wonder. 


Orion looked like a tiny toddler in his uniform. His pants didn't fit, which we knew they wouldn't. We've checked all the local stores and nobody had any soccer shorts his size. The husband ended up buying him some swim trunks. 



Orion ran and ran and ran. I felt bad for him, he rarely touched the ball, but he ran all around chasing it. 


He was a sweaty mess by the end of the game. He did have one breakaway and it was adorable to watch. He's getting pretty good at dribbling and loves to wear his soccer outfit (all of it) whenever possible. 


I can't believe how much fun it is to watch the kids play, hopefully they love it as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis